Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More #251


Our most popular challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More is the Anything Goes challenge.  I wonder why? ;)  Maybe because there are no parameters?  So there's no excuse not to enter.

For my card I used one of my NBUS Stamp of Approval sets.
I know someone who's going to love the colors used 😉- Fog, Smoke and Charcoal with a touch of black for the MSE sentiment.  I realized too late that I had Soft Granite or I would have used it too.

Check out what the rest of the Design Team has done to inspire you and then enter your card in the gallery.  We'd love to see you there.


12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Trying to catch up after vacation! So much prettiness going on here Bobby. Love the pretty floral card for Just us Girls. And that quirky bird always makes me smile!!

Nandini said...

So pretty and elegant. Love the colors.

Julie B said...

Such crisp stamping Bobby! Those colours are fab too. :)

Inkyfingers said...

This is so lovely Bobby - using neutral colours is a fab idea!

Judy Woodland said...

This card is just awesome. Not only do I love the all over design you stamped, but those colors together are just stunning. That stamp set is THE BOMB, especially how you have used it here!!!! I'm pinning!

I Card Everyone said...

Could it be MOI!? because I'm gaga over grays! Gorgeous in every shade... xx
=]

Anita in France said...

Bold, striking and fabulous, Bobby ... the neutrals are sooo sytlish! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card Bobby...so love that gorgeous gray and black with those beautiful images.

cm said...

The grey/black combination is sharp and dignified! Talk about elegance!
Hugs~c

TaeEun said...

I think I know who loves all the grays:)! Love the monochromatic look! It could be a great masculine card, Bobby!!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Wonderful card, Bobby! The grays are absolutely stunning and black gives them a lot of shine.

Monika Reeck said...

you have adorable stamp with so many kind of circle and doily and only grey and black looks vintage and beautiful love this miss Bobby
thanks for you visit
my sister just went back to Cologne yesterday thats why I just have time today visiting DT teamie blogs
hugs
Monika