Friday, September 13, 2013

ATCAS #21

Good morning, all.  Just a quick post to make the deadline at Addicted to CAS.


I mulled the code word around for  while trying to decide what to do.  I'm dating myself, but this is what I came up with.


Remember when we used to play records?  45's.  Long playing albums.  I even remember 78's.  I thought this record cut from Nifty Fifties would make an excellent CAS card.  I embossed the background with my Allegro folder, stamped the circle on the label  from My Craft Spot's "Stamp" set and the birthday sentiment from Papertrey Ink.  My brother collects albums from the 50s and 60s so I might save this for his birthday next spring.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope your day goes well.

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I'm dating myself too - but I do remember playing records until I had to replace the needle on the player! Love this CAS card! Thanks for playing with us at ATCAS!

Kate said...

Your embossing folder is perfect for this challenge - and so is the record! I love how the sentiment fits so perfectly between the music too!

Happy Dance said...

Load up the record player with 45s, and dance in my bedroom with my sisters! Those were the days... Your card is just wonderful. Love that little record, and I think you've got a winner here! Bev

Darnell said...

Oh, seriously, how could this not be a winner! It HAS to be! It sure is clever, Bobby!!